Monday, March 12, 2012

Overcome


Do you fell uncomfortable n the social situation or do you just avoid them altogether? Do you feel your palm and heart trembling? Do you heart beat faster and have rapid breathing? Those are sign of shyness. That is what I felt every time I am talking to others or during class recitation.  Always stammer and can not speak or think clearly.
           
            I read lots of article about “ How To Overcome Your Shyness?” At am happy  first it was really hard but I am happy because little by little I learned how to break out of my shell.

            Don't let others stereotype you. If you are always shy, they will think you are weak and can not do anything. It feels like they don't believe in what you said and doesn't want you to interact during group discussions.

            Are you afraid of reporting in front of your classmates? Do you always think, “what if I failed?, “what if my classmates laugh at me?, “what if I messed up?. Hey! Of course you have to practice. Like the old says “ practice makes perfect”. First, gather all the information you need in your report. Read your report many times until you already know your topic. For sure you didn't have to memorize your report. Then practice delivering your speech in front of the mirror. Always do this prior to the date of your report. Prepare some guide cards before your report. During the report, speak louder so you classmates may hear what you are saying. Have a self-confidence!


“The way you overcome your shyness is to become so wrapped up in something you forget to be afraid” --- Former U.S. First lady, Claudia Johnson.

            Is it hard for you to ask permission from your parents or friends, because probably they would say NO? Well remember that you will always get no if you never ask them of what you want. Whatever it is you should try, there's nothing to loose.



No comments:

Post a Comment