Monday, March 12, 2012

letter to friend


Hello, Old Friend
It's been a long time since we saw each other and talked,
I really missed you friend,
I wish you could visit our place.
I know that you wanted to,
Because you also missed our favorite place.

But there are many changes in or hometown since you left.
The rice field that we always visited together were destroyed by the storm and flood,
Our trees that we used to climb together were cut down.
The camia flowers that bloom during spring were withered and gone.
We had also built our new house.
I wish you could see it soon.

Do you still remember the gift that you gave?
I still have it.
Whenever look at it,
It reminds me of the memories that we shared together.

Always take care of yourself.

                                                                                                                                                                        Love lots,
                                                                                                                                                                                    Raine <3

No comments:

Post a Comment